ROUND SEVEN: die faster, the dicks are going out of date!
EZnSF takes the dicks with Art Linkletter, who made it to a respectable 97, 74 of them married to the same woman.
Onwards and deadwards!
1. Pick a celebrity. Any celebrity, though I reserve the right to nix picks I never heard of.
2. We start from scratch every time. No matter who you had last time, you have to turn up and pick again. Poaching and other underhanded maneuvers positively encouraged. It’s like rollerderby, without the helmets.
3. Your first choice sticks. Don’t just blurt it out this time, okay?
4. It’s up to you to search the thread and make sure your choice is unique. Popular picks go fast.
5. The pool is open until somebody on the list dies. Feel free to jump in any time. Newbies, strangers and drive-bys welcome.
6. If you want the fabulous prize, you have to trust me with a mailing address. If you don’t want the fabulous prize, I applaud your sophisticated taste and superior temperament. Packages go by slow boat, typically take eight to ten weeks and arrive looking like botulism pudding.
7. The new DeadPool will begin 6pm GMT the Friday after the honoree kicks the bucket.
Eyes on the prize, people. Eyes on the prize:
TIME! in the shortest Dead Pool EVARR — at two hours and forty-two minutes — Tawny has won it with Gary Coleman. I’m going to allow it to stand (you know what you have to do if you want the dicks, Tawny). We’ll fire up a brand new Dead Pool next Friday, though feel free to mill about, chat and wish people dead on this thread.