ROUND SIX: March madness!
In the shortest Dead Pool yet, nachogranny wins it with Peter Graves.
So! Here we go:
1. Pick a celebrity. Any celebrity at all, though I reserve the right to nix picks I never heard of.
2. We start from scratch every time. No matter who you had last time, you have to turn up and pick again. Poachers are not shunned.
3. Your first choice sticks. Choose wisely!
4. It’s up to you to search the thread and make sure nobody’s got your pick already. What am I, your mother?
5. The pool is open until somebody on the list has the decency to croak. Feel free to jump in any time. Newbies, strangers and drive-bys welcome.
6. If you want the fabulous prize, you have to trust me with a mailing address. If you don’t want the fabulous prize, it may be the most sensible decision of your whole miserable life. Packages go by slow boat, typically take eight to ten weeks and arrive looking crusty and hungover.
7. The new DeadPool will begin the Friday after the prize is awarded.
Once again, you’re playing for a two-pack of Aunty’s weaselicious microwavable spotted dick. A two pack, I said! And by the time it gets there, an out of date two pack, most likely. Eat at your own risk.
Let the macabre speculation begin!