web analytics

Welly’s demonface

Those oval pad things on either side of a cat’s nose? Welly’s are slightly too large, which makes him look like an old man.

I’d like to know what those things are called. I’ve been calling them ‘bloobers’ for lack of a better word.

I once stymied a vet by asking the name of the portholes that whiskers grow out of, and whether there are always the same number.

Don’t do a Google images search of ‘cat anatomy’. You will see some nasty stuff.

October 25, 2020 — 9:42 pm
Comments: 11